Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I'm off to Wordpress!


I have officially joined the 21st century and moved to wordpress!! Now you can find me at:

www.deadbookdarling.com

Head over there now and enjoy all the loveliness. I'm still working on a few image issues, and updating my review directory, but I just couldn't wait! Seriously guys, it's magic.

I won't be deleting this site any time soon, so stick around if you like. I'm going to miss the layout in many ways, but other than that I am very happy with the move.

If you follow me on feedburner: don't worry! I've switched the feeds so you won't have to do a thing.

If you follow me on GFC: Stop! That ship has unfortunately sailed off the edge of the world. All the cool kids are on Bloglovin' and Feedly nowadays.

If you have any problems, just send me an email (deadbookdarling at gmail dot com) and I will happily help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...